Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Way of the Ratling is the thirteenth book in the Way of the Clans series in the Legend of the Five Rings roleplaying game. Way of the Ratling is intended to bring more depth to the misunderstood Ratlings.
- Written by Rich Wulf, Shawn Carman, Seth Mason, and Rick Raven
- Rule System modifications by Kevin Millard and Ray Yand
- Layout by Steve Hough
- Layout Design by Steve Hough
- Edited by D.J. Trindle
- Cover Artwork by Carl Frank
- Interior Artwork by Cris Dornaus, Carl Frank, Edward James Krings, Dan Moenster, Paul H. Way
- Art Directions by jim pinto
Table of ContentsEdit
Introduction (page 6)Edit
- "Bones and Blood" Fiction with Hikapi Longsnout, Mat'tck, Stikak, Kipptch, Tch'orr'tkk, and Te'tik'kir.
Chapter One: The Wily Nezumi (page 9)Edit
- After the Terrible Day
- A report penned by interim provincial governor Shiba Akihisa.
- A Tale told by Rtch'-chi'chek, Hunter of the Green-Green-White.
- From Legend of Zel'ch, Tattered Ear Bushi.
- From the letters of Daidoji Imoto to his cousin Jinwa
- A letter from Hiruma Yoshi to his nephew, Kage.
- The Mara, addressing Mirumoto Daini on the subject of the Nezumi.
- From the Ravings of Yogo Junzo.
Chapter Two: The History of the Nezumi (page 15)Edit
- M'thack'thach - "The Path Into Once Bright Yesterday"
- Battles Involving the Nezumi
- Ratling Psychology
- Body Structure
- Ratling Thought and Behavior
- Ratling Philosophy
- Nezumi Life
- Nezumi and Rokugan
- Nezumi Tribes
- The Tattered Ear Tribe
- The Crippled Bone Tribe
- The Grasping Paw Tribe
- The Green-Green-White Tribe
- The Chipped Tooth Tribe
- The Crooked Tail Tribe
- The Third Whisker Tribe
- The Squeaky Eyeball Tribe
Chapter Three: Character (page 51)Edit
- New Skills
- New Advantages
- New Disadvantages
- Nezumi as Player Characters
- Nezumi Schools
- Shamans and Name Magic
- Shaman spells
Chapter Four: Who's Who (page 94)Edit
- Transcendent Guardians (Wikki'thich-hie)
Chapter Five: Sample Characters (page 109)Edit
- Savage Warrior
- Wandering Shaman
- Seeker of Yesterday
- Reckless Scavenger
- Nameless Hunter