Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Special Military Rank Edit
The position of uruwashii was a special military rank that could only be conferred by the Divine Empress, one of her Chosen, including the Shogun, Imperial Advisor, Imperial Chancellor, Voice of the Empress, the Imperial Herald, the Imperial Treasurer, or the Emerald and Jade Champions. The rank, once conferred, granted autonomy and prestige to those who possessed it, allowing them to act upon their own initiative during times of war and granting them the right to requisition troops and resources from their lords to wage war for the Empress directly. This was a unique right that allowed an individual samurai unprecedented freedom in terms of his military involvement, although most were careful never to disrespect or insult their generals and Champions. 
Confirmed Uruwashii Edit
- Daigotsu Shimekiri, Spider Clan, appointed by Shosuro Jimen, partly to shame the Kakita family during his ongoing feud with their daimyo Kakita Noritoshi. 
Expected Uruwashii Edit
Several rokugani were chosen to be appointed as Uruwashii but it is not known if they got the station. 
- Akodo Senzo, appointed by Bayushi Hisoka
- Bayushi Arashii, appointed by Shosuro Jimen
- Hida Ikarukani, appointed by Miya Shoin
- Matsu Shunran, appointed by Moto Jin-Sahn
External Links Edit
- Armor of the Uruwashii (Embers of War)
|This Imperial Families related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|