Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Written by: Patrick Kapera & Ree Soesbee
- Additional Material by: Eli Basquez, Joseph Joshua Carlock, Mario Cerame, Cris Dornaus, Eric Evans, Alex Fox, Scott Gearin, Brendon, Guth, Steev Hough, Tom Iverson, Steven Jankiewicz, Paul Johnson, David Krieger, Mike Leader, Anthony Mambuca, David Margowsky, Perrin Martin, Jonah Medeiros, Colin Merritt, George S. Pantelis, Jim Pinto, Adrian Rammelt, Kevin Sanborn, Craig Stanton, Eric Suess, Josh and Molly Timmers, John Wick, Rich Wulf and Ray Yand.
- Game System by: David Williams and John Wick
- Art Director: Jennifer Wick
- Cover Artwork: William O'Connor
- Interior Artwork: Steve Bryant, Jim Callahan, Joseph Joshua Carlock, Cris Dornaus, Carl Frank, Thomas Gianni, Anthony Mambuca, Doug Shuler, Craig Stanton.
- Artwork Prepress: Brendon Goodyear, Steve Hough, Patrick Kapera.
- Line Developer: Ree Soesbee
- Line Editor: D.J. Trindle
- Editing: Eli Basquez, Alex Fox, John Glenn, Patrick Kapera, Ree Soesbee, D.J. Trindle and Ray Yand.
- Interior Layout: Steve Hough, Patrick Kapera, D.J. Trindle
Table of Contents Edit
A Dark Path's Beginning (page 4)Edit
Fiction with Akodo Ginawa.
Introduction (page 14)Edit
- The Characters
- Populating Your World.
- The Format of Unexpected Allies
Villains, Villains Everywhere (page 15)Edit
- Black and White in Rokugan
- All People Wear Masks
- Honor, Glory and Loyalty
- Twisted, not Evil
- True Villains
Allies and Enemies (page 17)Edit
- How to Build Belivable NPCs
- Putting it Together
- Akodo Samune (ancestor)
- Character Descriptions
- Quirks and Identifying Marks
- First Impressions
- Personalizing NPC's
- Mirumoto Takeda (ancestor)
- Using the NPCs for and against the PCs
Non-Player Character Motives (page 22)Edit
- Secondary Motives
- Crime in the Empire
- Obvious and Concealed Crimes
Crime in the Emerald Empire (page 24)Edit
- Piracy, Robbery, Smuggling
- Con Artists and Forgery
- Hiruma Kazuma (ancestor)
- Drugs and Illicit Crimes
Creating and Using Non-Player Characters (page 29)Edit
- First Questions
- The Set-Up
- Types of Villains
- Bayushi Akoru (ancestor)
- Player Reactions to NPCs
- End of the Line
- Otaku Kunami (ancestor)