Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Please note: This article is about the Bounty Hunter. For other uses of the term, please see Rin (disambiguation).|
A Brother's Destiny Edit
Striking the Tratior's Grove Edit
In 1200 the Mantis was advised that Yoritomo Aramasu's ashes ,  were under the scrutiny of the Scorpion Clan, who wished to bring them to the Traitor's Grove.  Rin led a group into the Grove, stealing to his guardian Bayushi Hoitsu the sacred daggers used to bind the souls to the trees.  Hoitsu was kidnapped and taken into custody by the group. 
External Links Edit
- Tsuruchi Rin (Ivory)
- ↑ Ivory Edition Rulebook Fictions
- ↑ Spring Kotei 2015 Fiction Act 1: Opening Moves, Day 1, by Chris Hand, Maxime Lemaire, Mari Murdock, Fred Wan, and Robert Denton
- ↑ Scenes From the Empire 42, by Mari Murdock, Maxime Lemaire, & Shawn Carman
- ↑ Spring Kotei 2015 Fiction Act 1: Opening Moves, Day 2, by Chris Hand, Maxime Lemaire, Mari Murdock, Fred Wan, and Robert Denton
- ↑ Spring Kotei 2015 Fiction Act 1: Opening Moves, Day 3, by Chris Hand, Maxime Lemaire, Mari Murdock, Fred Wan, and Robert Denton
|This Mantis Clan related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|