RPG Information Edit
Touch of the Spirit Realms (Advantage, 5 points) [Spiritual] 
A character with the Touch of the Spirit Realms advantage has a fragment of a Spirit Realm in his soul. 
- Chikushudo: the animals have a special affinity with the character.
- Gaki-do: characters draw part of the inner force of those who they killed.
- Jigoku: the connection with the Underwold enhances the attack abilities of the character.
- Maigo no Musha: the characters get recognition of their deeds.
- Meido: the characters are less prone to be manipulated.
- Sakkaku: the characters enhance their deception skills.
- Tengoku: the characters are more resistant to the call of Jigoku.
- Toshigoku: the characters are eager to engage in close combat.
- Yomi: the ancestors of the character granted his knowledge of a selected skill.
- Yume-do: the characters have deeper meditation than average.
Characters Known to Have this Advantage Edit
- ↑ Legend of the Five Rings; Fourth Edition, p. 154
- ↑ Legend of the Five Rings Roleplaying Game, Fourth Edition, pp. 154-155
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.