Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Third Age was the golden age. The humanity who survived the Day of Wrath founded the groups who would become part of the Burning Sands.
- The human wandered in groups looking for water and farmable lands in the Burning Sands, in the Diaspora Time.
- Senpet finds the delta part of the Nahr'umar and his group build the capital of the Senpet Empire.
- Another group finds the inland part of the Nahr'umar river. It will be the founding place of Medinaat al-Salaam, the Jewel of the Desert.
- Qolat founds the Qolat conspiracy, to diminish the power of the capricious gods in the mortal realm.
- The Ra'Shari, Keepers of the Chronicles, leave the Ivory Kingdoms and begin a nomadic life in the Sands.
- Medinat al-Salaam grows and it is ruled by a Sultan.
- The Ra'Shari are sent to exile from Medinaat al-Salaam. They leave with their large caravans, heading south into the deep desert.
- The Caliph Hanan Talibah seizes all the power at the Jewel. She will be known as the Immortal Caliph.
- Ivory Kingdoms ambassadors arrive the Jewel.
- A new star appears, and it is considered an omen. A Prophechy of doom and the coming of a new age is set.
- The Cult of Ruhmal emerges in the Ivory Kingdoms.
- The star vanishes six months after it appeared. Hundreds die that night.
- The farmable lands begin to reduce their extension, being replaced by the desert sands.
- A prophet, the Shadowed One, spreads his visions claiming to be the voice of the Fallen God.
- The Sultanate and the Senpet chase Shadowed One's followers.
- The nomadic Ujik-hai appear in the Burning Sands.