The Third Age was the golden age. The humanity who survived the Day of Wrath founded the groups who would become part of the Burning Sands.
- The human wandered in groups looking for water and farmable lands in the Burning Sands, in the Diaspora Time.
- Senpet finds the delta part of the Nahr'umar and his group build the capital of the Senpet Empire.
- Another group finds the inland part of the Nahr'umar river. It will be the founding place of Medinaat al-Salaam, the Jewel of the Desert.
- Qolat founds the Qolat conspiracy, to diminish the power of the capricious gods in the mortal realm.
- The Ra'Shari, Keepers of the Chronicles, leave the Ivory Kingdoms and begin a nomadic life in the Sands.
- Medinat al-Salaam grows and it is ruled by a Sultan.
- The Ra'Shari are sent to exile from Medinaat al-Salaam. They leave with their large caravans, heading south into the deep desert.
- The Caliph Hanan Talibah seizes all the power at the Jewel. She will be known as the Immortal Caliph.
- Ivory Kingdoms ambassadors arrive the Jewel.
- A new star appears, and it is considered an omen. A Prophechy of doom and the coming of a new age is set.
- The Cult of Ruhmal emerges in the Ivory Kingdoms.
- The star vanishes six months after it appeared. Hundreds die that night.
- The farmable lands begin to reduce their extension, being replaced by the desert sands.
- A prophet, the Shadowed One, spreads his visions claiming to be the voice of the Fallen God.
- The Sultanate and the Senpet chase Shadowed One's followers.
- The nomadic Ujik-hai appear in the Burning Sands.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.