Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Way of the Dragon was the first source book for the Dragon Clan in the Legend of the Five Rings roleplaying game and the first in the Way of the Clan series.
- Written by: John Wick
- Additional Material by: David Williams, Rob Vaux, Cris Dornaus, Greg Stoltze and D.J. Trindle
- Game System by: David Williams and John Wick
- Cover Artwork: Matthew D. Wilson
- Interior Artwork: Tom Biondolillo, Cris Dornaus, KC Lancaster, William O'Connor, Ben Peck, Brian Snoddy.
- Maps: KC Lancaster
- Artwork Prepress: Chris Dornaus, Steve Hough
- Line Editor: D.J. Trindle
- Editing: D.J. Trindle, Rob Vaux
- Interior Layout: Rob Vaux, D.J. Trindle and John Wick
Table of Contents Edit
The Sword Path (page 4)Edit
Chapter 1: The Enigmatic Dragon (page 10)Edit
Chapter 2: The Families of the Dragon (page 18)Edit
Chapter 3: Character (page 40)Edit
- New Skills
- New Advantages
- New Disadvantages
- The Kitsuki family
- The Togashi family
- Heritage Tables
Chapter 4: Who's Who (page 54)Edit
Chapter 5: Character Templates (page 70)Edit
Appendix One: The Dragons of Rokugan (page 82)Edit
- Dragon Clan Lands.
- Dragons in Rokugan
Appendix Two: Kaze-do (page 85)Edit
Appendix Three: The Agasha Spellbook (page 88)Edit
Appendix Four: Miscellany (Page 92) Edit
- Adventure Hooks
- The Lands of the Dragon
- Mirumoto Provinces
- Kitsuki Provinces
- Agasha Provinces
- Togashi Province
- Shiro Mirumoto layout
Appendix Five: Two Dragon Clan Decks (page 100)Edit
- "Fire and Jade"
- "Conspiracy Theory"
Crane Clan Character Sheets (page 109)Edit
- Reference Sheets.
- Character Sheets.