Way of the Crane was the first source book for the Crane Clan in the Legend of the Five Rings roleplaying game and the fourth in the Way of the Clan series.
- Written by: Ree Soesbee
- Additional Material by: John Wick, Rob Vaux, Matt Richardson, Steve Rutledge, Bryan Settle and Andy Morris.
- Game System by: David Williams and John Wick
- Cover Artwork: Brian Snoddy
- Interior Artwork: Audrey Corman, Liz Danforth, Cris Dornaus, Jason Felix, Carl Frank, Scott James, Scott Johnson, KC Lancaster, Bradley K. McDevitt, Ramon Perez, Brian Snoddy.
- Maps: Jeff Lahren
- Artwork Prepress: Chris Dornaus, Steve Hough
- Line Editor: D.J. Trindle
- Editing: D.J. Trindle, Rob Vaux, John Wick
- Interior Layout: Steve Hough, Sean Thompson
Table of Contents Edit
A Winter's Evening (page 4)Edit
Fictions about Doji and Doji Shizue.
Chapter 1: The Honorable Crane (page 8)Edit
Chapter 2: The Families of the Crane (page 18)Edit
Chapter 3: Character (page 48)Edit
Chapter 4: Who's Who (page 74)Edit
Chapter 5: Character Templates (page 92)Edit
Appendix 1: The Lands of the Crane (page 104)Edit
- Land to the North.
- The Coastal Regions.
- The Sea-King's Palace.
- Wife of the First Emperor.
- Western Plains.
- Southern Border.
Appendix 2: Mizu-do (page 112)Edit
Appendix 3: The Asahina Spellbooks (page 115)Edit
Appendix 4: Two Crane Clan Decks (page 120)Edit
- "The Divine Wind".
- "The Crane and the Mantis".
Appendix 5: Maps and Miscellany (page 122)Edit
Crane Clan Character Sheets (page 125)Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.