Way of the Crab was the first source book for the Crab Clan in the Legend of the Five Rings roleplaying game and the third in the Way of the Clan series.
- Written by: Rob Vaux
- Additional Material by: John Wick, Ree Soesbee, Chris Dornaus, Christian Vikander and Zen Faulkes
- Game System by: David Williams and John Wick
- Cover Artwork: Dave Leri
- Interior Artwork: Audrey Corman, Liz Danforth, Cris Dornaus, Jason Felix, Carl Frank, Scott James, Scott Johnson, KC Lancaster, Bradley K. McDevitt, Ramon Perez, Brian Snoddy.
- Maps: Jeff Lahren
- Artwork Prepress: Chris Dornaus, Steve Hough
- Line Editor: D.J. Trindle
- Editing: D.J. Trindle, Ree Soesbee, John Wick
- Interior Layout: Steve Hough, Rob Vaux
Table of Contents Edit
What Does Not Kill Me (page 4)Edit
Chapter 1: The Mighty Crab (page 10)Edit
Chapter 2: The History of the Crab (page 16)Edit
Chapter 3: Characters (page 46)Edit
- New Skills
- New Advantages
- New Disadvantages
- The Hiruma family
- The Kaiu family
- The Kuni family
- The Yasuki family
- Heritage Tables
Chapter 4: Who's Who (page 58)Edit
Chapter 5: Character Templates (page 76)Edit
Appendix 1: Strategy (page 90)Edit
- Crab Clan Battle Strategy
Appendix 2: The Lands of the Crab (page 91)Edit
Appendix 3: Miscellany (page 99)Edit
- Crab Philosophy
- On Death
- Strong vs Weak
- On Shinsei
- Relations with Nezumi
- Relations with Other Clans
- Crab Magic
Appendix 4: Three Crab Clan Decks (page 115)Edit
- "Evil is Good!"
- "Oni Hunter"
- "Festung Kisada"
Crab Clan Character Sheets (page 117)Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.