- The temple to Hida was more a dojo than a true monastery.
- The temple to Shinjo had been rebuilt more than seven times.
- Bayushi's temple was a labyrinthine building with shifting corridors.
- The temple to Shiba had a library which contained a copy of Uikku's prophecies.
- The temple to Akodo ressembled the Lion Great Temple to the Ancestors because they had the same architect.
- The shrine to the 1st Hantei was very simple built by Hantei Genji after the death of his father.
- The Seppun's Path coiled between the shrines.
- ↑ Otosan Uchi:Book 1, p. 65
|This Brotherhood of Shinsei related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|