Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Taro could refer to:
- Ide Taro, the courtier friend of Kakita Hiro, the character of the novel Way of the Single Strike.
- Taro, the monk and kolat.
- Taro, the bandit character of the novel Way of the Single Strike.
- Taro the ugly, the deformed heimin who became a Maho-tsukai.
- Taro, the pre-gempukku name of Yoritomo Arai.
- Taro, the ashigaru.
- Taro, the headman of Houi village.
- Taro, the character of a peasant play.
- Taro, the ronin.
- Kakita Taro, the Bloodspeaker.
- Kitsune Taro, the commander of the Mondai Ketsu.
- Matsu Taro, the Koritome Daimyo.
- Otomo Taro, a notorious painter.
- Togashi Taro, the Tattooed Monk.
- Usagi Taro, the builder.
- Yasuki Taro, the character of the tale Kiss of the Kuchisake-Onna.