Hello my name is Shiba Sloane. I was hoping that whomever wrote this article could answer a question for me. Where did the information concerning Bayushi's betrayal of Hantei come from? I have almost every AEG L5R RPG book but haven't seen that data or overlooked it. Please tell me where you got is so I can read for myself.
- It was this edit by Dairu in Sept 2005. Because he didn't add references there is no way of telling where he got the info from. For some strange reason i thought it might be from the Dawn of the Empire Booklet, but i am not 100% sure... --Majushi 12:06, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- Erm. I hadn't noticed that before. I'm fairly certain it's not from the DotE booklet, because it doesn't sound familiar to me at all. ~ShibaRyu~ 23:08, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
I've read the DotE and haven't seen it in there. I must admit I do not have the Otosan Uchi boxed set or many of the modules. I am trying to get the modules now and have to look for the Otosan Uchi boxed set. If I do find it, I'll put a reference to it. Thanks. One slightly non related question - how do I get a name to put next to the minor things that I try to add and edit?
- I'm also fairly certain it's not in OU; I've also read that through. If it is or real, it's probably in a weekly fiction somewhere online, but I'm leaning towards it;s not real at this point.
- To get a user name, click the "Sign in/create account" link in the top-right-hand corner of your screen and register (or sign in if you have already registered). After that, your edits will automatically have your name in the page's History, and to sign them next to comments (like these), type ~~~~. ~ShibaRyu~ 12:44, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure i read the P'an Ku tricks Bayushi somewhere other than here, but can't for the life of me remember where... Best bet at the moment would be to ask on the story forum if anyone can remember where the story was from, then check it out and add source or delete as appropriate... -Majushi 12:50, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
Thanks, created my account and I'll start looking through the online fiction and ask in the story forum. I'll get back to you if I find an answer. Eventually.