The Svarbhanu, the 'Golden One', was a powerful Naga warrior of Myth.
Svarbhanu was of those who stepped from the Black Stone when it fell from the heavens, during the creation of the Naga race, and at that time the Naga were known as the 'Golden Ones'. It was believed Atman, the Naga god, was Svarbhanu's father. 
Naga civilization Edit
His people began to fight between them, for the smallest differences. Svarbhanu waited and did not intervene until his own son was killed. In this moment he turned to the Pale Eye and requested to erase the causes of war: pride, wealth, fights for land, and to preserve one's own life. After four of the causes were erased the Golden Ones stopped to fight. 
One Vedic became the foremost of the People, grinding all others down beneath his fangs, and all the others allowed it. No voice ventured even a single word in anger, no Naga raised a hand against injustice or slavery. The High Lord ruled all the land of the People, from high Shakahnan Mountain to the lowlands of Balil. The People, enslaved, began to die. 
Creation of the actual Naga Edit
Svarbhanu again called the Pale Eye, and returned the four causes of War he had removed before: 
- Pride made different one Naga to other, and the Naga Bloodlines were born.
- Wealth and greed return was paid with the gold scales of the People. Since that day the Naga were of many colors, but never golden again.
- The lust for land came back, making forests to heave, mountains to rise, and oceans to move. The borders of great Shishomen forest shrank behind flat, featureless plains.
- The cost of freedom was unity. For this, Naga had no sons, and no daughters. The Naga would hatch from eggs.
- The sanctity of life had been never taken from them. The Pale Eye let the life of one Naga would be the life of all, and let the world they embraced, to embrace the Naga as well. The Akasha, the communal mind of the Naga, had been born.
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|