Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Shrines of Bushido were built in the Lion lands  ordered by Akodo himself, to follow the faith he had in the code of honor over the Tao of Shinsei. Different families maintained the different shrines, depending on the values that each family considered most important. 
- Chugo Seido - Shrine of Duty
- Gi Seido - Shrine of of Honesty and Justice
- Jin Seido - Shrine of Compassion
- Makoto Seido - Shrine of Complete Sincerity
- Meiyo Seido - Shrine of Honor
- Rei Seido - Shrine of Polite Courtesy
- Yu Seido - Shrine of Heroic Courage
|This Brotherhood of Shinsei related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|