Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shourido, called by some "the dark path to victory",  and also known as the Dark Virtues was a code of conduct similar to Bushido, but twisted. While the tenets of Bushido were based upon honor and duty to one's lord and the Empire, the Dark Virtues, while seeming honorable placed oneself above others. Shourido was introduced to Rokugan by ambassador Garen Hawthorne to Doji Saori in 1167. This was in effort to twist Rokugani society and thus cause division among the populace.
The Dark Virtues Edit
- Control - Allows one to manipulate circumstances so that there may be only one outcome.
- Determination - Seeing a thing through to its conclusion.
- Insight - The ability to see the truth behind facts. It brings foresight.
- Knowledge - The basis of right thinking. Knowing the facts of a situation.
- Perfection - The encompassing goal that surrounds and envelops all other actions.
- Strength - Acting upon knowledge with insight and control brings strength, and thus victory.
- Will - Will is the force which causes one to take the actions that they must.
- ↑ Masters of Court, p. 119
|This Shadowlands related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|