Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Seven Festivals of the Kami were celebrated throughout the year and were rarely acknowledged outside of their home clan. 
Celebration days Edit
- Crab Clan: 3rd day of the Boar. The Crab held a bragging competition. 
- Crane Clan: 1st day of the Rooster
- Dragon Clan: 17th day of the Hare - Saijitsen no Togashi
- Lion Clan: 15th day of the Tiger. Samurai of courage and discipline were reputed to receive special blessings on this day. 
- Phoenix Clan: 1st day of the Monkey. The Phoenix Clan Champion was at the center of this festival. 
- Scorpion Clan: 28th day of the Goat
- Unicorn Clan: 20th day of the Horse. The celebration was suffused with the strange customs they encountered in the Burning Sands. 
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|