Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sento was a Rokugani public bath house.  They were commonly run by minor samurai and kept up by a small group of house-servants. They existed for the purposes of providing travelers with the opportunity to keep themselves clean and wash their clothing and equipment. 
Notable Sento Edit
- Blessed Purity Spring - Otosan Uchi
- Nature's Purity - Otosan Uchi
- Plentiful Spring - Otosan Uchi
- Sing's House of Many Fingers - Otosan Uchi
- Suma's Hot Spring - Otosan Uchi
- The Golden Spire - Otosan Uchi
- The Lucky Bear - Toshi Ranbo
- The Pampered Flower - Otosan Uchi
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|