Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Seals predated the Emerald Empire and were created by the Five Races. They served to push the world away from Jigoku, the Realm of evil, and to limit its influence. But in so doing, they created an imbalance between the realms that results in spiritual struggles. This was why the influence of the realms waxed and waned. 
- The First Seal: located in the Temple of the First Seal, it was a large, circular table divided into three equal thirds, the center of each one marked with some sort of stone pin. Its surface was covered with elaborate kanji. 
- The Second Seal: it was located in the Temple of the Second Seal, an ancient Kenku temple buried somewhere near Cold Wind City. 
- The Third Seal: it was located in the Temple of the Third Seal, at the bottom of Dark Water Bay in the Mantis Islands. 
Destruction of the Seals Edit
In 1200 the first of three ancient seals, crafted by the will of the Lady Sun, had been found. Deep within the Shinomen Mori, the vast army of the Spider Clan descended upon its unprepared and outnumbered defenders  during the Battle of the First Seal.  The barrier grew thinner with each passing day, and should all three seals fall, the wall between the worlds might fall altogether.  When the First Seal was destroyed, the veil that protected the Second and Third Seals was weakened.  The Sea of Shadows expanded and the creatures from it threatened the Mantis Islands. The Second Seal was destroyed by Chuda Tairao in the Battle of the Second Seal.  The Thirds Seal was destroyed in the Battle of the Third Seal, being the Mantis Islands overrun by the hordes of Jigoku. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Embrace of Oblivion
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Echoes of Thunder, by Robert Denton III, Shawn Carman and Fred Wan
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Dawn of Onyx Edition: The Battle of the First Seal, by Shawn Carman
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Cold Wind, by Shawn Carman, Robert Denton III and Fred Wan
- ↑ Evil Portents Flyer
- ↑ Battle of the First Seal (Evil Portents flavor)
|This magic or religion related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by expanding this article.|