Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Creation of the World Edit
- The Nothing creates the world in three stages, driven by fear of loneliness, desire for companionship, and remorse.
- The world is divided in chaos and Heaven.
- The Three Gods Whose Names Cannot Be Spoken come with the creation of the Heavens.
- The Three Gods create the first man and woman, who would be later known as the Moon and Sun, losing their names and identities in the process.
- The first man and woman descend to the earth and name it. They also gain their own names, Onnotangu and Amaterasu, the Moon and Sun.
- The life in the world begins. The Fortunes are born in the dreams of the creatures who slept in Ningen-do.
Age of the Naga Edit
Children of the Moon and Sun Edit
- The Kami are born.
- Onnotangu eat his children, but Hantei, replaced by a stone. Amaterasu's tears fell to Earth.
- Amaterasu trains Hantei in the arts of combat.
- Hantei confronts his father Onnotangu, and cuts opening his belly.
- Where Lord Moon's blood mingled with Lady Sun's tears, a man and a woman is formed. The Mankind is created.
After the Fall of the Kami Edit