Creation of the World Edit
- The Nothing creates the world in three stages, driven by fear of loneliness, desire for companionship, and remorse.
- The world is divided in chaos and Heaven.
- The Three Gods Whose Names Cannot Be Spoken come with the creation of the Heavens.
- The Three Gods create the first man and woman, who would be later known as the Moon and Sun, losing their names and identities in the process.
- The first man and woman descend to the earth and name it. They also gain their own names, Onnotangu and Amaterasu, the Moon and Sun.
- The life in the world begins. The Fortunes are born in the dreams of the creatures who slept in Ningen-do.
Age of the Naga Edit
Children of the Moon and Sun Edit
- The Kami are born.
- Onnotangu eat his children, but Hantei, replaced by a stone. Amaterasu's tears fell to Earth.
- Amaterasu trains Hantei in the arts of combat.
- Hantei confronts his father Onnotangu, and cuts opening his belly.
- Where Lord Moon's blood mingled with Lady Sun's tears, a man and a woman is formed. The Mankind is created.
After the Fall of the Kami Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.