- Apr 10 [Race for the Throne] Fourth leg results: Scorpion finished the leg with good results, considering the acceptance of the Tentation. Our Clan finished first in Spirit, second in Military, Politics (considering that in this last sphere our points were halved due to the Tentation's acceptance, is a good result) and knowledge, and saved the Economics sphere by finishing in fourth place. In the overall results, the Scorpion is leading Politics with a huge advantage to the second classified, the Crab.
- Sep 8 Kokujin is dead. Osami's army found the Mad Dragon's cave, and Togashi Matsuo fought him. Bayushi Shinzo, after hearing Togashi Mitsu's words, had a huge remorse sensation and killed the tatooed madman. After this, he was captured by the Scorpion who will bing him to Bayushi Paneki who will judge him for his trahison which was consumed by killing Shosuro Yudoka. 
- Sep 7 The new Shosuro Daimyo is revealed. Shosuro Toson, Yudoka's best officer, have been proclamed family daimyo after his predecesor's death without nominating a heir. 
- Aug 23 The Test of the Emerald Champion has started. Shosuro Jimen used his dialectic tactics to make the young Shiba Majushi angry, and loose his go match against the Scorpion Courtier. [()]
- Aug 20 It's official: the Mantis Clan, with the help of the Crane Clan, have taken the Teardrop Island in Ryoko Owari. They gained also Shosuro Jimen's support on the Amethyst Champion's election.
- May 16 The Khan's troops have been stopped! Norachai's army, with the help of the Akodo troops and the last minute arrival of the Phoenix, have won against the Unicorn armies.
- May 16 Bayushi Kaukatsu, the Imperial Chancellor, died when contemplating the Unicorn Clan assault at Toshi Ranbo, while a group of Gaki attecked him. His Yojimbo, Bayushi Kwanchai, could not do anything to stop the spirits' attack. 
- May 11 The Unicorn Clan is near Toshi Ranbo and prepares to enter the city. Bayushi Norachai, the Protector of the Imperial City, have underestimated the magic of the Unicorn and the preparation of their defense is the lesser for it. The arrival of the Akodo, few days ago, is a blessing, but many of the clans have not taken Norachai’s warnings seriously when he tried to fortify the city’s troops.