It was built on the Noble Hill and there was a thick and beautiful wall around, to keep the social ranks pure and separated from the rest.  The houses in this district were the biggest, the buildings the most graceful, and the gates, sables and gardens were flawlessly kept. The streets were smooth and comfortable. 
Old Section Edit
The Old Section neighborhood stretched along the wall between the Noble and Merchant Quarters, which was the oldest part of an the city. It was actually burned down by the Lion Clan at one point, and most of the buildings were newer than those in the New Section. 
- The Civil Hall: was the city heart of politics, and housed cells and torture chambers. 
- The Shosuro Palace.
- The Dragon's Gate.
- The Gate of Condescension.
- The Scorpion Garden.
- Sacred Truth Home, a holding of the Hogosha family.
New Section Edit
The New Section neighborhood was built during the the reign of Hantei XIX, when the growth of the city necessitated the expansion of the Noble Quarter. When the Lion Clan attacked a few decades later, they spared the New Section. The houses here were a little smaller than in the Old Section, and the streets were not quite as wide and generous, but it was still a beautiful part of town, full of cozy streets and tidy gardens. 
- The Bettaku: was a cluster of small houses in the New Section of Ryoko Owari Toshi near South Peony drive. Mostly women lived there, generally from families of minor noble status. They were all the out of sight lovers or mistresses of prominent nobles. 
- The Ide Residence: it had a bulbous roof and encircling wings, which made one of the most strange buildings in the city. 
- The Magistrate Residence.
After the Coup Edit
Along with the Temple District, the Noble Quarter suffered the most severe losses when the Crab razed the city during their march against Otosan Uchi. The Noble Quarter had been completely repaired. 
- ↑ A Forgotten Saga, Part 1, by Shawn Carman
- ↑ City of Lies: Player's Guide, p. 31
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 City of Lies: Location Guide, p. 50
- ↑ City of Lies: Location Guide, pp. 51-52
- ↑ City of Lies: Location Guide, p. 52
- ↑ City of Lies: Location Guide, p. 53
- ↑ City of Lies: Location Guide, pp. 52-53
- ↑ Way of the Thief, p. 65
|This Scorpion Clan related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|