Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
RPG Information Edit
A character with the Nameless One disadvantage is a Nameless One, an Ishiken who expelled the Shadowlands Taint which tried to corrupt him, but was shattered in the clash between corruption and nothingness, a monster in human form. The character is entirely immune to the Shadowlands Taint.  A Nameless One could have any of these disadvantages: 
- Amnesiac (0-2 points): all Nameless Ones have some amount of amnesia. In the worst situation they do not remember who or what they once were, and only have a short-term memory capacity.
- Deformed Legs (3 points): the legs are twisted and useless, they can not move without assistance.
- Hideous (0-2 points): all are deformed, from the minor ones as facial features severely disproportionated, to the more severe, as head stunted into the torso, or other aberrations which give them a barely human appearance.
- No Ears (1 point): it makes difficult reacting to sound.
- No Eyes (3 points): it makes the character completely blind.
- No Hands (3 points): the hands are useless to hold weapons or to perform any actions that requires a great deal of finesse.
- No Mouth (1 point): spells are cast with a spectral voice, and they eat mashing food through their own flesh.
- Shadowlands Antipathy (0 points): all Nameless Ones possess this antipathy against the minions of Jigoku. They cannot abide the presence of Tainted creatures, and will attempt to destroy them whenever possible.
- Spectral (1 point): the Nameless One is surrounded with a ghostly, shimmering aura, and he hoovered indeed instead walking.