Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Nahr'umar was the only river in the Burning Sands, and the city of Medinat al-Salaam sprawled along its banks. Northwest downstream, it reached the Senpet Empire.  Relatively fertile plains flanked the river, which twisted through a series of natural rock formations that could serve as excellent quarries. 
Day of Wrath Edit
It was the only river allowed to survive by Shilah, Lady Sun, on her Day of Wrath.  It flooded every ten years.  When the river rose, the wheat grew green and fresh. The fields aroun d the river were known as the Fields of Rolling Grain. 
It was said it was the longest river of the world. It began to the North of the Sands, its basin covered one fifth of the continent that crossed, and run into the sea that bordered the Senpet empire. 
- ↑ Secrets of the Unicorn, pp. 81, 83
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 91
- ↑ The Tale of the Robber and the Caliph (Rulebook Story, LBS - Shadow of the Tyrant), by Patrick Kapera
- ↑ The River Quarter (LBS - Shadow of the Tyrant flavor)
- ↑ The Fields of Rolling Grain (LBS - Shadow of the Tyrant Title and flavor)
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 87
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|