Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Midnight's Blood is an adventure book for the Legend of the Five Rings roleplaying game. It was the first of the High Magic 'M' series of adventures, designed to show curses, ghosts, and dangerous magic.
- 'Plague Upon Your Lands' by Jim Moore
- Additional Writing by Ree Soesbee
- 'Lost Sword of Doji Yasurugi' by John R. Phynthyon Jr.
- Game System by David Williams and John Wick
- Cover Artwork: Karl Frank
- Interior Artwork: Cris Dornaus, Karl Frank, KC Lancaster, Ben Peck, Rob Hinds.
- Artwork Prepress: Brendon Goodyear, Dave Agustin
- Line Editor: D.J. Trindle
- Editing: D.J. Trindle, Ree Soesbee, Rob Vaux
- Interior Layout: Brendon Goodyear, Steve Hough
- Cover Design: Brendon Goodyear, Steve Hough
Table of Contents Edit
Introduction (page 4) Edit
Plague Upon Your Lands (page 6) Edit
- From the Writings of Isawa Watasane, shugenja of the Phoenix Clan, regarding the Darkfever
- Part One: The Road North
- Part Two: Kyuden Isawa, City of the Doomed
- Part Threee: Inside the Gate
- The Great Library
- Nimatsu Machi (Two Pines Town)
- Part Four: The Haunted Road
- Part Five: The Heart of Mori Kuroi
- Part Six: Greetings from Jigoku
Lost Sword of Doji Yasurugi (page 25) Edit
- Scene 1: Meeting with the Daimyo
- Scene 2: The First Clue
- Scene 3: Interlude
- Scene 4: The Village of Kashi
- Scene 5: Searching for the Pirates
- Scene 6: Fighting the Pirates
- Scene 7: Returning the Sword
- Scene 8: Denouement