RPG Information Edit
The characters have a valor for each of the elements, to identify their attunement to each of them. 
- Ring of Earth: represents passive strength, resistance, and fortitude. The two Traits of this ring are Stamina and Willpower
- Ring of Water: represents strength. The two Traits of this ring are Strength and Perception
- Ring of Fire: represents activity, motion, action and force. The two Traits of this ring are Agility and Intelligence
- Ring of Air: represents all the forces that are not seen, but are known to be present; the element of storms, subtlety and unpredictability. The two Traits of this ring are Reflexes and Awareness
- Ring of Void: represents the character's ability to use all Rings as a single Ring, understanding that all elements are the same element.
- ↑ Roleplaying in the Emerald Empire, p. 55
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.