Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
RPG Information Edit
The characters have a valor for each of the elements, to identify their attunement to each of them. 
- Ring of Earth: represents passive strength, resistance, and fortitude. The two Traits of this ring are Stamina and Willpower
- Ring of Water: represents strength. The two Traits of this ring are Strength and Perception
- Ring of Fire: represents activity, motion, action and force. The two Traits of this ring are Agility and Intelligence
- Ring of Air: represents all the forces that are not seen, but are known to be present; the element of storms, subtlety and unpredictability. The two Traits of this ring are Reflexes and Awareness
- Ring of Void: represents the character's ability to use all Rings as a single Ring, understanding that all elements are the same element.
- ↑ Roleplaying in the Emerald Empire, p. 55