Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Suzume Shiro was built out of the side of a hill top, restructured from an abandoned iron mine.  It was a one-story stone house without any sort of external ornamentation or decoration of any kind. Some samurai of the Great Clans who passed by, mistakenly believed it was a stable or a large storage house,  as once the famous Daidoji Uji.  In time, Kyuden Suzume grew and became the only estate in the Minor Clans which could claim was large enough to host an Emperor's Winter Court. An array of tunnels was built beneath it, extending in every direction for hundreds of yards. 
Spider Clan Edit
External Links Edit
- Kyuden Suzume (The Dead of Winter)
- ↑ Roleplaying in the Emerald Empire, p. 234
- ↑ Legend of the Five Rings; Third Edition, p. 301
- ↑ Fealty and Freedom, p. 89
- ↑ Way of the Minor Clans, p. 52
- ↑ Bells of the Dead, p. 10
- ↑ Legend of the Five Rings; Fourth Edition, p. 360
- ↑ Way of the Samurai, p. 79
- ↑ Kyuden Suzume (The Dead of Winter Spider Deck flavor)
|This Sparrow Clan related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|