Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Katarine was the daugther of a noble of the Sheel Kingdom. She became friend of Aurelian, the heir of the Yodotai Empire, who had reached her lands in 1100. When in 1110 the nobility deposed the Sheel King  in the day called the Overthrow of the Sheel.  They swore fealty to Auralian's father, the Yodotai Warlord Piron, and Katarine joined the Yodotai. Her father had been a member of the noble rebellion. 
Hanif slaves Edit
She found wandering in the desert a scarred Hanif,  Soraph, who told the Senpet had enslaved the Hanif people, cousins of the Sheel and Yodotai, in their mines.  Auralian enraged and swore his Empire would conquest those who had dared to beat his brethren. 
Meeting the Moto Edit
Katarine attended the first meeting with the Moto Clan,  enemies of the Senpet in the Moto Oasis. The Yodotai returned the Moto the lost Banner of the Ki-Rin as a show of friendship.  It would led to the Erba'a Alliance and the Shattering of the Jewel.
External Links Edit
- Katarine of the Sheel (LBS- The Awakening)
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 226
- ↑ Conquest (LBS - The Awakening flavor)
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, pp. 226, 242
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Katarine of the Sheel (LBS- The Awakening Boxtext and flavor)
- ↑ Withheld Fury (LBS - The Awakening flavor)
- ↑ Hidden Shame (LBS - The Awakening flavor)
- ↑ Purity of Conquest (LBS - The Awakening flavor)
- ↑ Offensive Terrain (LBS - Secrets and Lies flavor)
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 242
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|