Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Giri could refer to:
- Akodo Giri, the fourth son of Shimizu Otori, and destroyer of the corrupted Shimizu family.
- Giri, the daughter of Otaku Kojiro.
- Giri, the monk who would become Ninube Eisai, the Mistress of the Ninube.
- Kesa giri, the Rokugani term for "shoulder cut" in kenjutsu.
- Yoko giri, the Rokugani term for "side cut" in kenjutsu.