RPG Information Edit
Failure of Bushido (Disadvantage, Varies, 1 additional point for Ninja) [Mental]
Characters with the Failure of Bushido disadvantage feel foreign to one or more tenets of the Bushido. 
- Compassion (3 Points): Characters dislike to act on behalf of someone of lower Status or social caste.
- Courage (4 Points): Characters fear to face an opponent of higher Glory or Status, or to face a Shadowlands opponent.
- Courtesy (4 Points): Character dislike to apologize and are prone to give offense.
- Duty (6 Points): Character's wounds quickly make them to withdraw.
- Honesty (3 Points): Characters have difficulty to show Honesty in their deeds and words.
- Honor (3 Points): Characters suffer Intimidation or Temptation with ease.
- Sincerity (4 Points): Characters have difficulties to convince someone of what they are saying.
Characters Known to Have this Disadvantage Edit
- ↑ Legend of the Five Rings; Fourth Edition, p. 159