Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shattering of the Jewel Edit
Those different groups allied to fight the Immortal Caliph Hanan Talibah, her Khadi guards, and her allies of the Senpet Empire assaulting Medinaat al-Salaam. Being the main target of the alliance the fall of the Jewel, the Caliph's center of power, the Ebonites also defended the city.  The Ra'Shari aided their allies with their knowledge of the city, and at the same time they told the Ebonites the safest routes by which they could evacuate the city as both invaders and jinn laid siege. 
The Alliance had been defeated by the Senpet and other defenders of the Jewel as the Celestial Alliance  when a lighting bolt struck them during the evenements known as the Awakening.  The bolt of fire from the heavens themselves, quite possibly from Shilah, shattered the Erba'a army at the critical moment.  The Alliance was dissolved after the Shattering of the Jewel. 
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 226
- ↑ Heartless Moon (LBS - The Awakening flavor)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Re-Awakening, Part 1, by Lucas Twyman
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 179
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 203
- ↑ Lady Sun's Wrath (LBS - The Awakening flavor)
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 94
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|