Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dragon Ya were arrows treated with potent combinations of pyrotechnic chemicals and mizugusuri potions developed by the Agasha family. Once they struck against a hard surface, the chemicals activated. 
Dragon Ya were very fragile and should be carried with caution, as a jarring impact or extreme heat could cause them to activate. They were typically carried in thick, padded leather cases designed specifically for this purpose. 
Common Types Edit
- Blue Ya - it released a cloud of blue Water kami, acausing those who breathed its vapors to fall asleep.
- Yellow Ya - it released a cloud of noxious Air kami, causing choke and cough.
- Red Ya - it exploded with the power of Fire kami.
- Green Ya - it released a cloud of dust and pollen, thick with the power of elemental Earth, blinding those inside the dust. Dousing the eyes with water would remove these effects.
- Black Ya - Tit was not magical at all, but simply released a cloud of thick black smoke laden with chemicals that made it unusually dense, causing it to linger in the air for some time. It obscured sight for a full hour.
|This Dragon Clan related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|