RPG Information Edit
Cursed By the Realm (Disadvantage, 4 points, 5 points for Shugenja) [Spiritual]
Character with the Cursed By the Realm disadvantage have been marked by the Spirit Realm as their foe. 
Effects from the Spirit Realm Edit
- Chikushudo: Characters are disliked by the animals.
- Gaki-do: Characters will be attacked by any gaki on sight.
- Jigoku: Characters are easier affected by the Shadowlands Taint.
- Maigo no Musha: Characters perform worse any of his abilities which interacts with a spirit in any way.
- Meido: Characters tend to lapse into a trance-like state when unoccupied by physical activity or social interaction. They also are less perceptives.
- Sakkaku: Character are haunted by trickster spirits, becoming victim of some elaborate, cruel prank in a regular basis.
- Tengoku: Characters feel the Celestial Heavens rejected them when inside a temple or shrine.
- Toshigoku: Characters are easilly overcome by bloodlust, attacking any wounded party.
- Yomi: Characters can not hear their ancestors and have severed their inheritance.
- Yume-do: Characters are plagued with horrific nightmares, making sleep difficult.
Characters Known to Have this Disadvantage Edit
- ↑ Legend of the Five Rings; Fourth Edition, p. 158
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.