Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
RPG Information Edit
Cursed By the Realm (Disadvantage, 4 points, 5 points for Shugenja) [Spiritual]
Character with the Cursed By the Realm disadvantage have been marked by the Spirit Realm as their foe. 
Effects from the Spirit Realm Edit
- Chikushudo: Characters are disliked by the animals.
- Gaki-do: Characters will be attacked by any gaki on sight.
- Jigoku: Characters are easier affected by the Shadowlands Taint.
- Maigo no Musha: Characters perform worse any of his abilities which interacts with a spirit in any way.
- Meido: Characters tend to lapse into a trance-like state when unoccupied by physical activity or social interaction. They also are less perceptives.
- Sakkaku: Character are haunted by trickster spirits, becoming victim of some elaborate, cruel prank in a regular basis.
- Tengoku: Characters feel the Celestial Heavens rejected them when inside a temple or shrine.
- Toshigoku: Characters are easilly overcome by bloodlust, attacking any wounded party.
- Yomi: Characters can not hear their ancestors and have severed their inheritance.
- Yume-do: Characters are plagued with horrific nightmares, making sleep difficult.
Characters Known to Have this Disadvantage Edit
- ↑ Legend of the Five Rings; Fourth Edition, p. 158