Known Expressions Edit
- Maru, the minimum time it took an oni to kill an armored man, approximately, two seconds.
- Koma, the Rokugani word for pony, it was used to describe the non-Crab sent to the Kaiu Wall to be taught a lesson.
- Iye, dozo, osakimi, which meant "No, please, after you," it was a phrase used around annoying koma.
- Mami! was shout when a shapeshifter was expected among the guards, to take up standard positions.
- Dairyo!: a multitude of goblins, ogres, and oni, were coming.
- Kanashiki!: the oni was only hurt by jade.
- Banjaku!: the oni was only hurt by crystal.
- Saiganki!: the oni was not hurt by jade or crystal.
- Suihi!: the oni was insubstantial or could go through walls.
- Rutsubo!: the oni got stronger the more it ate.
- Yamijai!: fighting unknown assailants.
- Tsuta: the place was staffed with shadowlands shapeshifters in disguise. Those who knew the real meaning quietly grabbed their weapons and met together in the entrance to begin the fight.
- Yasha!: as above, but the minions of Fu Leng were already aware they had been exposed, so the cry was to fight their way out.
- Zakennayo!: a general-purpose phrase of frustration and anger. 
|This Crab Clan related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|