RPG Information Edit
Consumed (Disadvantage, Varies, 1 additional point for Spider) [Mental]
Characters with the Consumed disadvantage has walked the path of Shourido, and it has consumed them utterly, only existing to enact one of its tenets. 
- Control (4 Points): Characters are determined to control and dominate others, and can never admit that they are wrong.
- Determination (6 Points): Characters believe they can do anything on their own, without the need for any help.
- Insight (4 Points): Characters seek profound insight in even the most trivial things, to the exclusion of normal activity.
- Knowledge (4 Points): Characters are obsessed with gaining more knowledge and understanding of all things.
- Perfection (5 Points): Characters must do everything perfectly, even when there is no need to do so in order to succeed.
- Strength (5 Points): Raw physical power is the only way to defeat their foes, because finesse and negotiation are for fools.
- Will (4 Points): Characters must get their way, and others must give way to their wishes, having no respect for the opinions or desires of others.
Characters Known to Have this Disadvantage Edit
- ↑ Legend of the Five Rings; Fourth Edition, p. 157