Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Budo, or Bugei was referred to the mastery of weapon skills, as
- Bojutsu - Bo Stick, Jo
- Chisaijutsu - Tessen, Tonfa
- Jiujutsu - Kaze-Do, Mizu-do
- Kenjutsu - Katana, No-dachi, Wakizashi
- Kyujutsu - Daikyu, Yumi
- Nofujutsu - Jitte, Kama, Nunchaku, Sai, Whip
- Onojutsu - Ono
- Tanukijutsu -
- Tsubojutsu - Dai tsuchi, Tetsubo, Ono
- Tantojutsu - Aiguchi, Tanto, Kama
- Umayarijutsu - Lance
- Yarijutsu - Nagamaki, Naginata, Yari, Nage-Yari, Sasumata, Sodegarami
- Ninjutsu - Ninja-to, Shuriken, Blowgun, Nageteppo, Tetsubishi, Hankyu
- Chain Weapons - Kusari-gama, Kyoketsu-shoji, Manriki-gusari 
- Yomanri - Daikyu, Yumi (Unicorn and Naga only) 
- Yadomejutsu -
Iaijutsu was not included, as it was not a weapons skill, but the application of such knowledge.
- Way of the Lion, p. 48
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|