Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blessing rituals were the most common ritual that a shugenja performed, after planting new crops, was a newborn was named, during a social promotion ceremony, or upon a particular group of samurai who were about to undertake an important duty for their lord. All of them was a pray of the shugenja to call upon a Fortune's aid, requesting their favors. 
Elemental Blessing Edit
- Blessing of Air: the subtle spirits of air were woven into the caster's very being.
- Blessing of Earth: the caster's soul echoed with the strength and stability of the mountains.
- Blessing of Fire: the raging power of fire lighted the caster's path.
- Blessing of Void: the caster was one with the Void.
- Blessing of Water: the nature of the caster was as fluid and mercurial as the kami of water.
External Links Edit
- Prayers and Blessings (Promotional)
|This magic or religion related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by expanding this article.|