Blessing rituals were the most common ritual that a shugenja performed, after planting new crops, was a newborn was named, during a social promotion ceremony, or upon a particular group of samurai who were about to undertake an important duty for their lord. All of them was a pray of the shugenja to call upon a Fortune's aid, requesting their favors. 
Elemental Blessing Edit
- Blessing of Air: the subtle spirits of air were woven into the caster's very being.
- Blessing of Earth: the caster's soul echoed with the strength and stability of the mountains.
- Blessing of Fire: the raging power of fire lighted the caster's path.
- Blessing of Void: the caster was one with the Void.
- Blessing of Water: the nature of the caster was as fluid and mercurial as the kami of water.
External Links Edit
- Prayers and Blessings (Promotional)
|This magic or religion related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by expanding this article.|