Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bekhten was a Senpet, known as the "Shield of the Empire".
Bekhten was taken away from his parents and recruited for the military service. It became a loyal warrior and follower of the Ten Thousand Gods. Bekhten was devoted to the clergy, the army and the Senpet Empire. 
Bekhten was the sensei of Hekau, who became one of the trusted warriors of the Pharaoh Hensatti.  He became her bodyguard, earning the nickname of "Shield of the Empire". He was always her loyal servant, even when Hensatti allied with the mad Immortal Caliph of Medinaat al-Salaam. 
Hanif Escapees Edit
Yodotai invasion Edit
Bekhten during the Yodotai Invasion of Senpet lands was on duty in the Senpet capital, the Great Eye of the Desert. His Empire was defeated in 1160 and absorbed by the Yodotai. Hensatti passed to him the Tear of Heaven, and commanded him to join the resistance led by Kesseth. He was not worthy of the Tear and would never wield it.  Bekhten trained many of his kin as Senpet Legionnaires, becoming the heart and the strength of the rebellion. 
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- Bekhten (LBS - Shadow of the Tyrant)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 220
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Today is the day we leave this accursed Empire, by Patrick Kapera
- ↑ Routed (LBS - The Awakening flavor)
- ↑ Steed of the Goddess (LBS - The Awakening flavor)
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 218
- ↑ Legend of the Burning Sands Roleplaying Game, p. 212
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|