Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
RPG Information Edit
Ashura, Dark Angels of Jigoku
|Damage||9k3 + poison (katana)|
|5k4 + poison (Wings)|
|TN to be Hit||40|
|Reduction||10 (5 aginst crystal or obsidian)|
|Air 4||Earth 5||Fire 4||Water 4|
|Reflexes 7||Stamina 5||Agility 5||Strength 5|
|Awareness 4||Willpower 5||Intelligence 4||Perception 4|
Skills and Special abilities Edit
- Battle 4
- Hunting 5
- Kenjutsu 5
- Fear 3.
- Deathwrack: When an ashura dies, it explodes with the flames of Jigoku itself.
- Greater Invulnerability: Ashura are completely immune to fire.
- Linked Weapon: An ashura's obsidian katana is linked to it by dark magic, and if the blade ever leaves his hand it will explode.
- Poison: An ashura's obsidian katana and its razorsharp wings are both coated with a paralyzing poison.
- Regeneration: An ashura heals its own wounds.
- Scream: An ashura can utter a piercing scream, creating a Fear 6 effect.
- Spirit Sight: An ashura can see in perfect darkness and can see invisible creatures.
- Wing Attack: The ashura uses its wings to strike a target enemy.
Major References Edit
- Imperial Histories, Pages 306-307.