RPG Information Edit
Ashura, Dark Angels of Jigoku
|Damage||9k3 + poison (katana)|
|5k4 + poison (Wings)|
|TN to be Hit||40|
|Reduction||10 (5 aginst crystal or obsidian)|
|Air 4||Earth 5||Fire 4||Water 4|
|Reflexes 7||Stamina 5||Agility 5||Strength 5|
|Awareness 4||Willpower 5||Intelligence 4||Perception 4|
Skills and Special abilities Edit
- Battle 4
- Hunting 5
- Kenjutsu 5
- Fear 3.
- Deathwrack: When an ashura dies, it explodes with the flames of Jigoku itself.
- Greater Invulnerability: Ashura are completely immune to fire.
- Linked Weapon: An ashura's obsidian katana is linked to it by dark magic, and if the blade ever leaves his hand it will explode.
- Poison: An ashura's obsidian katana and its razorsharp wings are both coated with a paralyzing poison.
- Regeneration: An ashura heals its own wounds.
- Scream: An ashura can utter a piercing scream, creating a Fear 6 effect.
- Spirit Sight: An ashura can see in perfect darkness and can see invisible creatures.
- Wing Attack: The ashura uses its wings to strike a target enemy.
Major References Edit
- Imperial Histories, Pages 306-307.