|Arrows of the Four Winds|
|First used by:||Unknown|
|Currently in the possession of:||Unknown|
While there were only four arrows, the Shinjo daimyo did not fear losing them when he gave them away. When he gifted the arrows he petitioned them to return to him after they were used. If he had the favor of the arrows they would return to him within one week of being fired.
Each of the arrows had its own power as well:
- The Arrow of the North Wind: This arrow did a greater deal of damage to any target than a normal arrow would.
- The Arrow of the South Wind: This arrow flied very true and was more accurate than a normal arrow.
- The Arrow of the West Wind: This arrow was not used as a weapon. When fired it would fly in the direction of the archer's intended destination, showing the way. It could be fired several times before returning to the Shinjo daimyo.
- The Arrow of the East Wind: Also known as The Arrow of the Heart's Desire. This arrow was given to Moto Tsume when he rode on the Shadowlands in 815 and had not been seen since. Its powers were unknown.
- Way of the Unicorn, pp. 110-111
- Prayers and Treasures, pp. 160-161
|This Unicorn Clan related article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|