The Age of the Kami was a time which began with the birth of the Kami, marked by the beginning of the Naga Great Sleep.  It would be followed by the Age of Myth, which began with the Fall of the Kami and the creation of the mankind. 
- The Kami, children of Amaterasu and Onnotangu, are born.
- Onnotangu consumed his children.
- Amaterasu saved her younger son from his siblings' fate. Hantei grews to manhood.
- Hantei confronts his father and cuts open his belly, which leads to the Fall of the Kami to the Mortal World.
- Lord Moon's Blood and Lady Sun's Tears create mankind.
See also Edit
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|