Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mankind roamed the world in primitive tribes, as the Tribe of Isawa, or the Tribe of Noriaki.
- Maho, blood magic, is practiced.
- The original seven Great Clans are formed by the Kami.
- Hantei is the first Emperor, Hantei I. Civilization thrives in Rokugan. Otosan Uchi begins to be building to become the capital of the Emerald Empire.
- Kakita, the first Emerald Champion is appointed.
- Niten and The Sword are written.
- War Against Fu Leng breaks.
- Shinsei appears from the west, arriving from gaijin and strange lands.
- The Tao of Shinsei is recorded.
- Fu Leng is defeated and bound in the first Day of Thunder.
- The Crab becomes the guardians of Rokugan from the Shadowlands.
- Shinjo leaves Rokugan in the Ki-Rin's Exodus.
See also Edit
- ↑ Winter Court: Kyuden Seppun, pp. 87-88
|This article is a stub. That means that it has been started, but is incomplete. You can help by adding to the information here.|