|2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
The third century of Rokugan's history.
Notable events Edit
The following are the most notable events of the third century:
- 217 - Dai-Chikai Dojo constructed.
- 223 - The Ki-Rin Clan divide into four groups after the defeat of the Rocs, seeking a new way home to Rokugan.
- 225 - The Trials and Tribulations of the Ki-Rin Clan begin.
- 231 - The Silken Smile Theater is founded.
- 234 - Gisei Toshi believed to be destroyed.
- 243 - Invention of the koku.
- 267 - The Dai-Chikai Dojo is recognized as its own school.
- 268 - Emperor Hantei Ningi orders Togashi Kaze to show him his martial arts techniques.
- 268 - Matsu Noshin becomes Emerald Champion.
Magic and Religion Edit
- 234 - Shinmaki Shinseist sect is formed.
- 254 - The Brotherhood of Shinsei is formally separated into multiple sects at the 12th Great Convocation.
- 283 - Isawa Akuma summons and gives his name to Akuma no Oni.
- 297 - The Temple of Osano-Wo is founded.
Military history Edit
Births and deaths Edit
- 210 - Hida (assumed)
- 223 - Iuchi Kenshin
- 234 - Isawa Hidetsugu
- 238 - Otaku Shiko
- 242 - Agasha Chuichi
- 243 - Asako Ingen
- 247 - Hantei Genji
- 264 - Yasuki Tanaka
- 268 - Doji Kuzume
- 268 - Togashi Kaze
- 283 - Isawa Akuma
The following is a timeline of the events of the third century.
|210||Hida enters the Shadowlands and is presumed dead.|
|214||Birth of Agasha Chuichi.|
|217||The Dai-Chikai Dojo is constructed to help house and train the growing number of yojimbo needed to protect the Isawa.|
|223||War with the Rocs. The Ki-Rin Clan divide into four groups after the defeat of the Rocs, seeking a new way home to Rokugan. Death of Iuchi Kenshin.|
|225||The Trials and Tribulations of the Ki-Rin Clan begin.|
|231||The Silken Smile Theater is founded.|
|234||Gisei Toshi believed to be destroyed in a natural disaster. The Shinmaki Shinseist sect is formed. Death of Isawa Hidetsugu.|
|238||Death of Otaku Shiko.|
|240||Founding of the Hyuga family.|
|242||Death of Agasha Chuichi.|
|243||The koku is invented by Yasuki Tanaka. Death of Asako Ingen.|
|245||Battle of Cherry Blossom Snow Lake|
|247||Death of Hantei Genji.|
|250||Birth of Isawa Akuma.|
|254||The Brotherhood of Shinsei is formally separated into multiple sects at the 12th Great Convocation.|
|264||Death of Yasuki Tanaka.|
|266||The Giryu province granted to the Asako by the Shiba family.|
|267||The Dai-Chikai Dojo is recognized as its own school.|
|268||Emperor Hantei Ningi orders Togashi Kaze to show him his martial arts techniques. Deaths of Togashi Kaze and Doji Kuzume. Matsu Noshin becomes Emerald Champion.|
|271||The Crane magically alter the walls of the Miwaku Kabe, increasing it's beauty.|
|275||Birth of Asako Reisha.|
|278||Birth of Hantei Bosai.|
|282||Birth of Kaiu Anou|
|283||Isawa Akuma summons and gives his name to Akuma no Oni. Death of Isawa Akuma.|
|297||The Temple of Osano-Wo is founded.|