|Dates are from the Isawa Calendar|
|Centuries:||2nd century - 3rd century - 4th century|
|Years:||220 221 222 - 223 - 224 225 226|
- The Ki-Rin Clan encounter a pale-skinned people who ride Rocs.
- Iuchi defeats the Rocs by collapsing a pass on their army, but the Ki-Rin Clan are now cut off from their route back to Rokugan.
- Shinjo splits her mirror into four parts, giving one part to each of the leaders of the Iuchi, Ide and Otaku. They split up, searching for a way back to Rokugan. The Moto family accompany the Ide.
- The blessed mirror which keeps contact with the Ki-Rin Clan goes dark and the Ki-Rin's Star banishes from the sky. The Empire believes that the Ki-Rin Clan has been lost.
- A new faction is created with those Ujik-hai who are separated from the Ki-Rin Clan after the Battle with the Rocs. They would be known as the Moto Clan.
- Moto Sharad recovers the Ancestral Sword of the Ki-Rin and becomes the Moto Khan.