Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pre-calendar - 1st century - 2nd century|
The first century of Rokugan's history.
Notable events Edit
The following are the most notable events of the first century:
- Pre-calendar - 50 - Lean Times of the Nezumi.
- 1 - Gisei Toshi is founded.
- 19 - Kakita forges the first Katana.
- 20 - The Hidden Temple is founded.
- c.23 - Otosan Uchi is completed.
- 30 - Kolat exiles meet the Ujik-hai and feign obeisance. The infiltration in the nomadic tribe begins.
- 36 - Asako Yogo is cursed, switches allegiance to the Scorpion Clan, and forms the Yogo family.
- 42 - Shosuro fakes her death. The Soshi family is founded. The Shosuro family is founded.
- 43 - Founding of the Hiruma, Kaiu, and Kuni families.
- 45 - Shinjo and the Ki-Rin Clan leave Rokugan.
- 48 - Kakita Shimizu wins the second Emerald Championship.
- 49 - Hantei Genji marries Oborozukiyo.
- 50 - The Ashalan founds the City of the Seventh Star.
- 59 - Soshi Burezu becomes the Soshi Daimyo.
- 61 - Hantei Genji orders construction of the Shrine of Discussion, the first Shintao temple.
- 72 - The Isawa's Last Wish flares out of control destroying Shiro Akiko.
- 79 - Doji Sasumagi wins the third Emerald Championship.
- Discovery of the Isles of the Spice and Silk.
- Founding of the Mantis Clan.
- 83 - Bayushi Ubane becomes Scorpion Clan Champion.
- 87 - Students of the Agasha Foundry create the "perfect steel".
- 90 - Founding of the Fox Clan.
- 98 - The Kolat conspiracy institute an apprenticeship system to govern their system of leadership, instead the hereditary system.
Magic and religion Edit
- 37 - Construction begins on Isawa's Last Wish.
- 44 - The first Great Convocation is held.
- 53 - Denouncement of ancestral testimony. Hantei Genji declares all magic invalid in legal proceedings.
- 72 - Uikku is discovered by the Phoenix Clan.
- 94 - The secluded Agasha family appear at the sixth Great Convocation.
- 95 - Kuni Nakanu begins studying the signs and effects of the Shadowlands Taint.
- 97 - Osano-Wo becomes Fortune of Fire and Thunder.
- 100 - The Taint is discovered by Kuni Nakanu.
Military history Edit
- 23 - First Tournament of the Emerald Champion.
- 33 - 42 War Against Fu Leng.
- 34 - Imperial Palace and Otosan Uchi's wall are torn down to be rebuilt as defensives structures.
- c. 39 - The defenses of Otosan Uchi are completed.
- 42 - Otosan Uchi is attacked by the Shadowlands Horde. [Battle of Four Winds]]
- 50 - Hantei Genji sanctions the Matsu attack against holdings of the Kakita.
- 55 - Akodo presents the Emperor Hantei Genji and the Lion Clan with Leadership.
- 89 - Hantei Genji orders the Lion Clan to deal with bandits plaguing the lightly-populated lands of the Ki-Rin Clan.
Births and deaths Edit
- c.25 - Doji Nio
- c.26 - Kakita Shimizu
- c.28 - Doji Hayaku
- 48 - Hida Osano-Wo
- 60 - Moto Soro
- 65 - Hida Kenzan
- 73 - Akodo Shinju
- 79 - Kakita Shimizu
- 82 - Ikoma
- 83 - Disappearance of Bayushi
- 88 - Otomo Yamato
- 90 - Uikku
- 97 - Hida Osano-Wo
- 99 - Akodo
The following is a timeline of the events of the first century.
|1||Gisei Toshi is founded, marking the start of the Isawa Calendar.|
|4||Birth of Kakita.|
|5||The Tournament of the Kami is held. Hantei becomes Emperor and the Seven Great Clans are founded.|
|7||The Otomo family is founded.|
|11||The Shadowlands appears for the first time.|
|12||The Ikoma family is founded.|
|13||Birth of Naka Kaeteru|
|15||The Matsu family is founded.|
|17||The Shosuro family is founded.|
|19||Kakita forges the first Katana.|
|20||The Hidden Temple is founded.|
|23||Otosan Uchi completed. Kakita becomes the first Emerald Champion. Kakita quests to complete Doji's quest. Kakita and Doji are married six months later. Kakita family founded. Kakita Kiyamori and Yasuki Torikago are married. Yasuki family founded.|
|24||Births of Doji Yasurugi and Doji Konishiko.|
|25||Birth of Doji Nio|
|26||Birth of Kakita Shimizu|
|28||Birth of Doji Hayaku|
|30||The Senpet Empire is founded. The Reu Nu Pert Em Hru, the Book of the Dead is created. Kolat exiles meet the Ujik-hai and feign obeisance. The infiltration in the nomadic tribe begins.|
|31||The Otaku and Ide families are founded.|
|33||The War Against Fu Leng begins.|
|34||Birth of Burezu|
|35||Akodo looses an eye in battle.|
|36||Asako Yogo is cursed, switches allegiance to the Scorpion Clan, and the Yogo family is founded.|
|37||Isawa begins work on Isawa's Last Wish as a wedding gift.|
|39||The rebuilding of Otosan Uchi's defenses is completed.|
|42||Day of Thunder. Fu Leng's soul is bound to the Black Scrolls. Deaths of the First Oni and Shiba. Battle of the Four Winds. Death of Isawa Naigama. Doji Hayaku enters the Shadowlands searching for his sister. Shosuro fakes her death. The Soshi family and the Shosuro family are founded. Matsu Kiriko becomes the Matsu Daimyo.|
|43||Hiruma, Kaiu and Kuni kill Oni no Hatsu Suru, and found their respective families. Deaths of Kakita and Mirumoto Hojatsu.|
|44||The first Great Convocation is held.|
|45||Death of Emperor Hantei. Death of Ide Gokun. Shinjo and the Ki-Rin Clan leave Rokugan. Doji Hayaku returns from the Shadowlands. Shinjo and her followers encounter the Ujik-hai. Several Ujik-Hai swore fealty to the Ki-Rin.|
|46||Hantei Genji becomes Emperor of Rokugan. Hantei Genji orders Isawa's Last Wish sealed away forever. Founding of the Daidoji family. Founding of the Miya family. Kakita duels Mirumoto Hojatsu. Mirumoto Kijome becomes Mirumoto Daimyo.|
|47||Hantei Genji decrees the Shiba will guard the Isawa's Last Wish. The Dragon Clan presents a copy of Niten to Hantei Genji.|
|48||Birth of Hida Osano-Wo. Death of Kakita and Mirumoto Hojatsu. Kakita Shimizu wins the second Emerald Championship.|
|49||Hantei Genji marries Oborozukiyo.|
|50||End of the Lean Times of the Nezumi. The Ashalan meet the Kami Shinjo. The Ashalan begin to build the City of the Seventh Star. Lady Doji journeys the Empire, and begins her visits with the Phoenix Clan. Hantei Genji sanctions the Matsu attack against holdings of the Kakita. Death of Matsu Kiriko.|
|53||Denouncement of ancestral testimony. Hantei Genji declares all magic invalid in legal proceedings.|
|55||Akodo presents the Emperor Hantei Genji and the Lion Clan with Leadership.|
|57||Death of Asako and Isawa Ouno. Founding of Clear Water Village and dojo.|
|59||Soshi disappears from Scorpion lands. Soshi Burezu becomes the Soshi Daimyo.|
|60||Birth of Moto Soro.|
|61||Hantei Genji orders construction of the Shrine of Discussion, the first Shintao temple.|
|62||Death of Matsu Nokori|
|63||Hida Osano-Wo becomes Crab Clan Champion.|
|65||Births of Kaimetsu-Uo and Hida Kenzan.|
|72||Uikku, the Serene Prophet, is discovered by the Phoenix Clan. The Isawa's Last Wish flares out of control destroying Shiro Akiko. Deaths of Asako Sagoten and Isawa Akiko. Deaths of Asako Sagoten and Isawa Akiko.|
|73||Death of Akodo Shinju|
|79||Death of Kakita Shimizu. Doji Sasumagi wins the third Emerald Championship. Discovery of the Isles of the Spice and Silk.|
|80||Kaimetsu-Uo and Hida Kenzan pass their gempukku. Kenzan is designated the heir to the Crab Clan Champion. Kaimetsu-Uo founds the Mantis Clan.|
|82||Togashi imprisons Shosuro in a crystal chamber beneath Kyuden Togashi.|
|83||Disappearance of Bayushi. Bayushi Ubane becomes Scorpion Clan Champion.|
|85||Barbaric tribes of northmen are driven out from the empty lands of the Ki-Rin Clan by the Lion Clan.|
|87||Students of the Agasha Foundry create the "perfect steel".|
|88||The Divine Branch is published. Death of Otomo Yamato.|
|89||Hantei Genji orders the Lion Clan to deal with bandits plaguing the lightly-populated lands of the Ki-Rin Clan. The remaining members of the Ki-Rin in Rokugan are expelled by the Lion Clan from their lands.|
|90||Founding of the Fox Clan. Death of Uikku.|
|94||The secluded Agasha family appear at the sixth Great Convocation.|
|95||Kuni Nakanu begins studying the signs and effects of the Shadowlands Taint.|
|97||Death of Hida Osano-Wo, and his subsequent elevation to the position of Fortune of Fire and Thunder.|
|98||The Kolat conspiracy institute an apprenticeship system to govern their system of leadership, instead the hereditary system. Birth of Asako Hanasaku.|
|99||Death of Akodo.|
|100||The Taint is discovered by Kuni Nakanu.|