Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dates are from the Isawa Calendar|
|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Years:||1147 1148 1149 - 1150 - 1151 1152 1153|
- The Governor of Nikesake committs seppuku after he granted safe passage and supplies to Hantei XVI as he marches deeper into the Phoenix lands.
- The murder of the Master of Earth’s daughter causes the Phoenix to rebel and drive the spirits from Kyuden Isawa.
- The nezumi Shadow Runners Tribe is destroyed by the troops of the Steel Chrysantemum.
- The construction of the Victory of the Living Blade Dojo is completed.
- Matsu Nimuro becomes the Lion Clan Champion.
- Beiden Pass is destroyed when brought down onto Hantei XVI's army.
- Hantei XVI opens negotiations for peace with Toturi I.
- The War of Spirits ends.
- Tamori disappears.
- The Leaping Place is created to allow spirits to return to Yomi.
- Doji Kurohito barters leniency for those spirits who showed loyalty to Toturi during the war. The Isawa develop a ritual that can remove their connection to the Spirit Realms, rendering them mortal. The ritual does not work on Toturi.
- Toturi Naseru is fostered to Hantei XVI as part of the peace treaty ending the War of Spirits.
- The Dragon Clan change the name of the Agasha family to Tamori.
- Bayushi Yojiro seeks out Bayushi Baku, to offer him the Isawa ritual to make him mortal once more.
- A giant fireball is hurled at the Seikitsu Mountains by Lord Sun, creating the Great Crater. The crater opens up Seikitsu Pass, for the first time since it's collapse in 99.
- Sometime after the opening of Seikitsu Pass, Togashi Mitsu takes up residence here to hide from the rest of the Empire.
- Daigotsu escapes his Bloodspeaker teachers.
- Kaneka meets Rikako at Shinden Horiuchi.
- Kitsu Juri becomes the Kitsu Daimyo.
- Reinstatement of the Nanbu family.
- The Chiyu family is founded.
- Battle of Drowned Honor
- Battle of Quiet Winds
- Second Battle of Beiden Pass
- End of the War of Spirits
- End of the Mantis-Ivory Kingdoms War.
- Daidoji Senshi
- Fuzake Haruka
- Hida Isamu
- Kitsune Narako
- Komori Iongi
- Miya Shoin
- Yoritomo Eriko