|Dates are from the Isawa Calendar|
|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Years:||1128 1129 1130 - 1131 - 1132 1133 1134|
- Keseth finds the Book of the Dead and the Ivory Box which contains the Black Heart of the Caliph Hanan Talibah.
- Shinjo Tashima is tattooed by force and joins the Dragon Clan as Hitomi Tashima.
- The Mantis Clan claims Zakyo Toshi are their own, and annexes it, as they consider the ronin city part of "unaligned lands".
Month of the Hare Edit
- Siege of Kyuden Hiruma: The Naga retreat from Kyuden Hiruma and move north, leaving the Crab forces in disarray.
- Siege of Kyuden Hiruma: The Shadowlands, under the command of Kuni Yori, beseige Kyuden Hiruma.
- Kitsu Okura frees the spirit of Akuma no Oni.
Month of the Dragon Edit
- The post of Jade Champion is re-established by Imperial Regent Takuan, and after defeating Iuchi Karasu in the final round of the tournament, Kitsu Okura becomes the Jade Champion.
Month of the Goat Edit
- The Mantis, led by Yoritomo, and the Crane, led by Daidoji Uji both lay claim the rights to the unoccupied Scorpion lands. After a few weeks, Uji withdraws from the Scorpion provinces.
- Bayushi Aramasu is adopted by Yoritomo.
- The Agasha family defect from the Dragon Clan to the Phoenix Clan. In recognition of this, Agasha Gennai becomes the new Master of Air.
- Siege of Sleeping Mountain: The Naga forces, aided by the Brotherhood of Shinsei, begin to siege to the Dragon lands.
- Shinjo Morito leaves the Unicorn Clan to claim abandoned lands of the Phoenix Clan.
- Siege of Kyuden Hiruma: Kuni Yori launches a second wave at Kyuden Hiruma but is repelled.
Month of the Ox Edit
- Kitsu Okura begins to gather a group of samurai who are unhappy with Ikoma Tsanuri's role as Lion Clan Champion.
Month of the Monkey Edit
- Siege of Kyuden Hiruma: Kuni Yori uses Fu Leng's Skull to resurrect Moto Tsume, who gathers an army of undead Dark Moto warriors.
- Siege of Kyuden Hiruma: Hida Yakamo sends runners from Kyuden Hiruma to the Crab Clan, seeking supplies and reinforcements. None of the runners survive.